The Kingsland Robot Plasma Cutting Systems for structural steel are the most advanced systems for cutting I-beams, L, C and T-profiles. They can also process flat bar or flat plate.
These systems are bespoke, network integrated and automated to your specs and needs.
The Kingsland Robot Plasma Cutting Systems for structural steel can be configured to your specific requirements. As such are:
- Plasma cutting units next to other units suchs as drilling/milling, engraving, etc...
- The robot can be standing or hanging, depending of the requirements
- The robot can be equiped with an extra Y-axis to allow extended Y movement, to allow processing of flat plate and small 3D objects on a seperate cutting table
- The robot can cut/engrave on all 6 geometrical sides. (Up, down, left, right, front and back)
- Kjellberg or Hypertherm plasma source available
- Fume extraction and saftey cabin included
- The feeder unit can be equiped with a pusher or puller gripper. Or with an automated stopper.
- Can be extended with rotative tube positioner for tube processing
- The roll conveyors rolls of the in and out feed are generously oversized. The rolls have also axial bearings to allow to shift heavy profiles on the rolls.
- The loading of the feeder can be automated via side loaders, sized to your specific buffer needs.
- The unloading of the exit conveyor can be automated via side unloaders, sized to your specific buffer needs.
- Side positioners possible, to allow automatic Y=0 positioning and allowing inaccurate loading of the profile
- Extra rolls possible
- Job processing software allowing just in time production
- 100% part identification and traceability possible
- and much more if required and to your specific needs