ERM press brakes are a cost effective, low maintenance, CNC controlled press brakes.ERM machines are manufactured on standard production lines in EUROPE. They are designed and developed by the R&D department in the headquarters in Belgium and equipped with ROBOSOFT CNC controls.
- Standard ERM43220 machine body with HACO Ram ·
- CE safety 4000mm from 1750kN up to 2500kN ·
- Star-Triangle motor start ·
- EasyBend-2D Pack with 2D-graphic angle programming ·
- HACO Bend 2D, Offline 2D software ·
- Manual deflection table for System tools 4000mm 2200kN ·
- CNC drive of ADT ·
- Lasersafe LZS-LG-HS, manual light guards on 6mm approach ·
- System upper clamping from 1750kN up to 4000kN : height 150mm ·
- Quick manual clamping for System top tooling ·
- Tooling package of £5000 ·
- Pro X-R Back gauge (X-DC , R-AC) axis 1000mm from 1750kN up to 2500kN, ·
- 2 Movable Frontstops type I - along the working length ·
This machine is a 2016 model and has seen little use and is in great condition.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org