Profile-Flex 6250 & 9250 up to 30 meter
A 5-axis machine equipped with a high speed spindle motor, which can mill, drill, tap and saw tubes, profiles and extrusions in aluminium, steel, wood, vinyl and composites. The Profile-Flex is an ideal machine for finishing heavy aluminium & steel profiles nested over a full bar length.
The Profile-Flex is a C-Frame machining center with 5-axis milling motor of 18 KW with tool turret of 36 places. At this large profile section, width 550 mm x heigth 370 mm, we are albe to measure, drill, tap, mill and saw. The result of the measure probe will be automatically compensated in the NC-Program. Clamps (8 up to 16) are placed with the column of the machine or they are motorized by themselves.
Profile-Flex 9250 W
- Maximum work piece dimensions which can be processed = 9.250 x 550 x 370 mm
- We construct any length of these models on demand
- Rapid X = 80 m/min, rapid Y = 60 m/min, rapid Z = 60 m/min
Working area and safety precautions:
- All models are standard delivered with safety fences on the left, right and back side of the machine.
- The front side is protected with a CE certified led safety curtain to protect the working area.
- As an option all our models can be equipped as 2 working zones with CE safety scanner. The great advantage of scanners is that there are no barriers in the middle of the machine, which makes loading and unloading a lot easier when switching from 2 zones to 1 large working area.
5- axis spindle & tool turret:
Specifications 5-axis spindle:
- 15 kW (S1), 18 kW (S6) - 24.000 RPM – HSK-F63 tool holders
- The spindle is water cooled with an airco system
- CNC rotation of the spindle (A-axis) between -115° and +115° - rapid = 50°/sec
- CNC rotation of the fork (C-axis) between -220° and +220° - rapid = 50°/sec
- Maximum tool length 200 mm - longer tools possible with manual tool change
- Maximum tool diameter is 520 mm
Specifications tool turret
- Linear tool turret of 36 places
- Angular tools are stored in the standard turret
Explanation of the flow proces:
- Select the program of the full bar length manual of with scanning of a barcode.
- The clamps will be automatic set a the correct position.
- Load the full bar length on the machines.
- Start the program, the machine will drill, mill tap the pieces.
- During this fabrication the NC of the machine can: print new lables to identify the new parts when we have a lable printer available and select the next program of the full bar length manual of with scanning of a barcode to check the profile and type of clamps needed. We are able to prepare these matters during proces the current part.
- When mitre cut is requested the machine will cut first all -45° saw cuts and than all +45° saw cuts, when we only need a straight saw cut, the machine cuts this in on time.
- The gantry will park at the end of the program.
- We can now lable the parts and unload the machine.