The perfect CNC turret punching machine
With our 22 or 30 tons high speed servo hydraulic punching head, sheet dimensions 2000 x 1500 mm and rotation axis for all tools, the Haco Q3/Q4 is the perfect CNC turret punching machine. The large fully-brushed sheet support tables and the standard repositioning cylinders, allow for standard sheet sizes to be processed easily.
The user friendly TPS 84S Graphics controller offers everything you need to fit the high demands in contemporary punching. The high speed control, fast processing and intuitive user interface results in an innovative system capable of handling simple as well as complex tasks. From the initial idea to the production of parts, the TPS 84S Graphics is your ideal partner.
- High speed servo-controlled punching head
- 6 axis CNC TPC69T Graphics touch screen control with graphical programming
- 4 Repositioning cylinders (2 upper, 2 lower)
- 3 Hydraulic sheet clamps
- 4 Vibration dampers
- 12 or 20 tool stations complete with tool holders
- Slug suction device
- Part chute door 300x470mm
- Quick tool set for tool alignment
- CE optical safety light
- Automatic oil spray machine
- All tools are 360 ° auto indexable.
- Easy and fast loading of tools into the turret
- Any tool station takes any tool (also Multi Tool)
- No complex turret composition = faster turret set-up
- No turret station wear, no turret adjustments
- Better adjustment for punch and die clearance than classic turret punching machines
- Positive tool clamping (no springs)
- Full control of stroke (Z-axis).
- Stripping plate has also hold down function
- Urethane strippers can be used for scratch free production
- Programs can be nested under every angle which results in optimal sheet usage and minimum rest sheet
- No limitations in clamp setting
- Possibility of making large forming (Z axis stroke of 37 mm)
- Fast tool-change done by bidirectional rotation of the tool-turret that select automatically shortest rotation to the next tool
- Standard slug suction device avoids the use of expensive ‘slug stop dies’